We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$12 for One Selected Takeaway Pizza (value up to $22)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure you get a-round to grabbing this deal.
- Grab a fresh delicious pizza, takeaway, from Il Piccolo in St Heliers for just $12.
- Choose from the salami with tomato and cheese, the campaniola with tomato cheese, mushrooms, capsicum, onion and olives, the della casa with tomato cheese, bacon, ham and salami, or the Hawaiian with pineapple, ham and cheese.
- Enjoy the flavour of the fresh dough, made right there on site.
- Try some of their other delicious menu items while you're there, like salads, pasta and tiramisu.
The wheel is round. Pizza is round. Both are highly admirable contributions to modern life but, to be fair, only one of them could keep you alive if you were stuck on a deserted island, right?
Enjoy a deliciously fresh takeaway pizza from Il Piccolo in St Heliers for just $12.
Il Piccolo is a modern pizzeria cooking up tasty traditional Italian fare for the hungry people of East Auckland. There's a comfortable waiting area where you can relax and enjoy the sights, sounds and smells as your pizza is created fresh from dough made right there on the premises. With today's deal, you have your choice of the following mouth watering flavours:
- Napoletana with tomato, cheese and oregano
- Salami with salami tomato and cheese
- Hawaiian with ham, cheese and pineapple
- Campaniola with tomato, cheese, mushrooms, capsicum, onion and olives.
- Della casa with tomato, cheese, bacon, ham, and salami.
Their menu also includes a tempting range of pasta dishes and salads, freshly baked garlic bread and even tiramisu for dessert.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.