We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Freddy's Ice House
$15 for 1 Entry & 1 Cocktail at the Ice Lounge Bar (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pay just $15 for one entry and one cocktail at Ice Lounge Bar, Auckland's most unique bar.
- Everything is made out of ice: walls, bar, sculptures - even the glasses!
- Enjoy a huge range of delicious cocktails.
- Grab a whole bunch while you're at it and take a whole group of you along for the fun.
The arrival of summer also heralds the arrival of party season, and whether you're a regular to town or the longer days and lighter evenings are beckoning you to the Viaduct, GrabOne has a very appealing deal for you today that will tempt your taste buds, stimulate your senses and cool you down - all at the same time.
Head to the Ice Lounge Bar, Auckland's only inner-city bar entirely crafted from ice, pay just $15 for one entry and one cocktail of your choice at one of the most unique bar locations in the country, and chill your bones and delight your senses.
Wandering into Ice Lounge Bar takes you into a whole new world. Everything is made out of ice: the walls, seats, sculptures, the bar itself - even the glasses you drink your famous cocktails from! The Ice Lounge Bar boasts its own ice carver who changes the bar and sculptures every six to eight weeks, continually re-creating the experience, and always giving you something new to look at.
When you arrive at Ice Lounge Bar, you'll be kitted out in your own Eskimo-like ice gear which includes an insulated jacket, gloves and boots - handy if your outfit is more of the summery variety. Once inside, head to the bar to indulge on at least one of the Ice Lounge Bar's famous cocktails - one of which is paid for with today's GrabOne coupon. All made with a splash of Russian standard vodka, your delicious cocktail will keep your insides nice and toasty while your outsides remain a little invigorated.
Try the Artic Breeze - vodka with grapefruit and cranberry. Or the Cool Kiwi - vodka with Monin passionfruit, kiwifruit syrup and pineapple juice. Or the Feijoa Fling - vodka with peach schnapps, feijoa and apple juice. Or the Penguin Pash - vodka with Monin passionfruit, Midori and apple juice. There's even the Flyin' Eskimo (you are in an igloo after all ..) - vodka with Cointreau and Red Bull. And if you'd prefer something a little less alcoholic, opt for a mocktail instead.
Thousands have flocked to experience this unique concept to touch, feel and explore handcrafted ice scuptures and ice architecture made from 100% Canadian ice, and once you experience it too, you'll leave wanting more and more. Ice Lounge Bar is open every day of the week from noon until late.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.