We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$9 for Your Choice of Online Personal or Workplace Skills - Choose from 15 Online Certificate Courses
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn valuable new skills to progress your career.
- Grab your choice of online personal or workplace skills from HRD Online for only $9.
- Students can access their courses anywhere, any time and from any device connected to the Internet.
- Improve career prospects and personal and professional relationships.
- Receive a certificate of attainment when you finish.
- Course access for six months from date of registration
It's never too late to invest in your education. Grab your choice of online personal or workplace skills from HRD Online for a tiny $9, and kick-start a new direction in your life or supplement your existing job with some handy new skills.
Whether you're young or old, in work or unemployed, running your own business or working for someone else, improving your personal and workplace skills helps build relationships and gives you forward career movement. With more than 25 years of worldwide education experience, HRD Online offers a wide range of courses for a wide range people at different learning levels and abilities. You can access their courses anywhere, any time and from any device connected to the Internet, for your convenience.
Take your pick from a wide range of courses:
- Assertiveness and behaviour
- Business english
- Business planning
- Business startup
- Change management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Customer management
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Handling conflict
- Learning - foundation
- Managing others
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Risk assessment
- Time management
- Training - the process
NB1: Your course may contain some references to European standards and legislation
NB2: Certificated courses are not qualifications or accredited but they underpin courses endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (the ILM is the biggest qualifications awarding body in the UK and a division of City and Guilds) and much of the Certificate’s learning content contributes credits towards ILM Qualification see: http://www.hrdonline.co.uk/courses_ilm.htm for more information.