We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The House of Homeware
$39 for $100 Worth of Designer Homeware Christmas Gifts (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be hands-off with gifts for the home.
- Grab a $100 voucher for designer homewares at The House of Homeware in Grey Lynn for just $39.
- Give the gift of choice this Christmas and let your loved one pick out their own perfect present.
- Check out the latest product ranges in-store now, there's something for every style and decor.
It's a fact that the majority of the masochists who signed themselves up to take part in that TV show 'Changing Rooms' are no longer on speaking terms with the people that they did the makeovers with. The network execs weren't too phased about that - they just got busy pitching their next wave of reality shows 'Neighbours at War' and 'Police Ten Seven'
When it comes to sprucing up someone else's home, it always pays to let them make the decisions. Get a $100 voucher to spend on designer homewares at The House of Homeware in Grey Lynn for just $39, and you can be sure your loved ones can pick out something they really love this Christmas.
The House of Homeware have a great selection of brand new stock in store now. Check out their amazing range of exciting designer and contemporary homewares. Their high quality products are sure to delight. From vases and pottery to flatware, kitchenware and more, there's something to suit every style and decor, and with a voucher, the lucky recipient can find exactly what they want to brighten up their home.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.