We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The House of Homeware
$39 for $100 Worth of Designer Homeware Christmas Gifts (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be hands-off with gifts for the home.
- Grab a $100 voucher for designer homewares at The House of Homeware in Grey Lynn for just $39.
- Give the gift of choice this Christmas and let your loved one pick out their own perfect present.
- Check out the latest product ranges in-store now, there's something for every style and decor.
It's a fact that the majority of the masochists who signed themselves up to take part in that TV show 'Changing Rooms' are no longer on speaking terms with the people that they did the makeovers with. The network execs weren't too phased about that - they just got busy pitching their next wave of reality shows 'Neighbours at War' and 'Police Ten Seven'
When it comes to sprucing up someone else's home, it always pays to let them make the decisions. Get a $100 voucher to spend on designer homewares at The House of Homeware in Grey Lynn for just $39, and you can be sure your loved ones can pick out something they really love this Christmas.
The House of Homeware have a great selection of brand new stock in store now. Check out their amazing range of exciting designer and contemporary homewares. Their high quality products are sure to delight. From vases and pottery to flatware, kitchenware and more, there's something to suit every style and decor, and with a voucher, the lucky recipient can find exactly what they want to brighten up their home.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Electrical Firm
North Shore Marathon
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.