We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hola Burritos Takeaway
$6 for a $12 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delight your taste buds with something exotic.
- Grab a $12 food and beverage voucher for only $6, at Hola Burritos Takeaway.
- Try one of their delicious burritos filled with all your favourite fillings.
- Enjoy a crunchy taco with filling options like char grilled chicken or beef mince.
Modern advertising would have you think that Mexican food is all about small children coming up with new taco ideas, ending with them being thrown up in the air, with music pumping and a party beginning. Turns out there's more to Mexican food than that.
Grab a $12 food and beverage voucher for only $6, to spend on a range of tasty temptations including burritos, nachos, quesadillas, tacos and more at Hola Burritos Takeaway.
A new addition to the North Shore, Hola Burritos offers authentic Mexican food that people already can't get enough of. With today's deal you can go crazy and order something tasty for dinner from their tempting menu. Try a quesadilla - a Mexican style pizza made with flour or whole wheat and filled with everything from guacamole to hot sauce. If you're not quite built for spicy food then never fear—you can leave out the spice and enjoy something mild. The nachos are a great option for those of you still easing yourselves into this magical type of cuisine. Click the buy button now and head to this little gem in Birkenhead.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.