We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Hire a Hand
$199 for Full Day Labour or $380 for Two Day Labour (value $720)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have one or two of those failed DIY jobs completed finally.
- Grab a worker from Hire a Hand for $199 for one day or pay $380 for two days.
- Get the fence painted or have the gutter cleared of winter mess.
- Spend your free time worrying about other things.
Christmas is coming up fast so we're guessing you still have a long list of gifts to buy (not to mention festive cards to write and mail). There's hardly any time to even think about mowing the overgrown grass or fixing that dent in the wall.
Pay $199 for full day labour or $380 for two days from the team at Hire a Hand and have some odd jobs taken care of just in time for summer.
Hire a Hand offer high-quality services and strives to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction. You'll have one skilled and experienced member of their team come to your home to take care of any number of jobs. From lawn mowing to car cleaning and water blasting, no job is too big or small for them.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.