We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Hire a Hand
Up to 59% off Full Service Roof Painting (value up to $4,450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Class is in session and today we are going to learn about painting.
- Grab your a roof painting from Hire a Hand starting at just $1,199.
- Ready your home for market, redecorate, or give it a new coat to protect against the elements.
Okay, class ... settle down ... eyes on me ... quiet! Now that I have everybody's attention, I want to ask you about the state of your home. Anyone here who needs to have that flaky roof given a new coat of paint should Hire a Hand. Select your roof size for an expert, full service roof painting from Hire a Hand:
- Pay $1,199 for full service roof painting up to 60sqm.
- Pay $1,399 for full service roof painting up to 90sqm.
- Pay $1,529 for full service roof painting up to 120sqm.
- Pay $1,789 for full service roof painting up to 150sqm.
Hire a Hand offer a great range of services and wealth of experience when it comes to painting. Redecorate your interior or give it a fresh coat ready to go to market; or protect your exterior from the elements and revive it's curb appeal with today's exclusive deal. And it's not just expert house painting that they can provide for you and your home. From lawn mowing to car cleaning and water blasting, no job is too big or small for them.
Full service includes water blasting (Reasonable condition, heavy moss etc. would incur extra cost), painting, and all materials. This deal does not include roof repair, nail replacement, scaffolding. These services can be arranged for an extra cost.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.