We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Hire a Hand
From $1,199 for Full Service Roof Painting
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Class is in session and today we are going to learn about painting.
- Grab your a roof painting from Hire a Hand starting at just $1,199.
- Ready your home for market, redecorate, or give it a new coat to protect against the elements.
Okay, class ... settle down ... eyes on me ... quiet! Now that I have everybody's attention, I want to ask you about the state of your home. Anyone here who needs to have that flaky roof given a new coat of paint should Hire a Hand. Select your roof size for an expert, full service roof painting from Hire a Hand:
- Pay $1,199 for full service roof painting up to 60sqm.
- Pay $1,399 for full service roof painting up to 90sqm.
- Pay $1,529 for full service roof painting up to 120sqm.
- Pay $1,789 for full service roof painting up to 150sqm.
Hire a Hand offer a great range of services and wealth of experience when it comes to painting. Redecorate your interior or give it a fresh coat ready to go to market; or protect your exterior from the elements and revive it's curb appeal with today's exclusive deal. And it's not just expert house painting that they can provide for you and your home. From lawn mowing to car cleaning and water blasting, no job is too big or small for them.
Full service includes water blasting (Reasonable condition, heavy moss etc. would incur extra cost), painting, and all materials. This deal does not include roof repair, nail replacement, scaffolding. These services can be arranged for an extra cost.
More Great Auckland Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.