We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hire a Hand
$199 for Full Day Labour or $380 for Two Days of Labour (value up to $720)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have one or two of those failed DIY jobs completed finally.
- Grab a worker from Hire a Hand for $199 for one day or pay $380 for two days.
- Get the fence painted or have the gutter cleared of winter mess.
- Spend your free time worrying about other things.
If there was ever a time for ticking off that large DIY list then summer would be it. But who wants to spend their free time getting hard at work in the yard? Bring in a professional and enjoy what's left of your holidays.
Pay $199 for full day labour or $380 for two days from the team at Hire a Hand and have some odd jobs taken care of before summers fades away.
Hire a Hand offer high-quality services and strive to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction. You'll have one skilled and experienced member of their team come to your home to take care of any number of jobs. From lawn mowing to car cleaning and water blasting, no job is too big or small for them.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.