We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$18 for Any Two Breakfast or Brunch Mains or $35 for Four (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Awaken the senses and let your body follow.
- Grab any two breakfast or brunch mains for $18 or any four for $35 at Hickory Cafe.
- Try mains like the bacon and egg bagel or the eggs benedict.
- Take a look at their coffee menu and order your favourite for a real wake up call.
When the alarm goes off every morning, your mind may wake up but your body is likely to be running a little late. Give yourself plenty of reasons to hop out of bed and hurry to the breakfast table thanks to this GrabOne offer.
Pay $18 for any two breakfast or brunch mains or pay $35 for any four at Hickory Cafe and delight your senses and taste buds with a scrumptious breakfast.
Located in Ellerslie and offering a delightful menu filled with all your favourite treats, Hickory Cafe is the place to go if you're struggling in the morning. Take a seat and browse their breakfast and brunch menus packed with meals like French toast and the popular Hickory big breakfast. If you're in a little later in the day then try the sweet corn and coriander fritters or the healthy but hearty chicken avocado salad.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.