We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Herne Bay Local Restaurant
$65 for a Three Course Set Menu for Two People or $110 for Four People (value up to $236)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a festive feast with all your friends.
- Grab a three course set menu for two people at Herne Bay Local Eatery and Bar and pay just $65 or enjoy a meal with four people for $110.
- Feast on dishes like the glazed champagne ham.
- Dine in at Herne Bay's award-winning local eatery.
It's a real shame that bikini season comes around the same time as 'stuff yourself silly' season. Regardless, how could you pass up an offer to fill up on the most exquisite food at one of Auckland's tastiest eateries? Enjoy the festive season and indulge your cravings today.
Pay $65 for a three course set menu for two people Herne Bay Local Eatery and Bar. If you're coming with a slightly bigger group then pay $110 for four people and enjoy dining with your friends.
This charming little local is tucked away in Herne Bay and if you're looking for warmth, atmosphere, good quality food and a friendly smile, then look no further. You'll enjoy a delightfully delicious set menu filled with the tastiest dishes:
- Chicken parfait with fruit chutney
- HBL smoked salmon with sourdough bread
- Chef’s soup of the day
- Glazed champagne ham with condiments, mash potato and Christmas style coleslaw
- Seasoned turkey breast with stuffing, mash potato, summer salad and cranberry sauce
- Slow roasted Christmas lamb with summer vegetables and mint puree
- Christmas fruit mince pies
- Brandy snaps filled with whipped cream
- Mini pavlova with fresh berries and whipped cream
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.