We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Helensville Golf Club
$19 for One Person, $36 for Two People or $69 for Four People for a Round of Golf (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Chip, putt, slice, hook - whatever your preference - around a beautiful course.
- Grab a round of golf at Helensville Golf Club: pay $19 for one person, $36 for two people or $69 for four people.
- Enjoy an 18-hole course nestled amongst farmland and groves of native bush, just a 35-minute drive from downtown Auckland.
- Relive the golfing day at the Main Bar and Lounge afterwards with stunning views over the course.
Golf is the great leveler. Looking the part is a distinct initial advantage, but does that draw unnecessary attention to your actual ability? Face down in a bunker, trying to save your dignity and score from shooting skyward, you may wonder. Possibly, wearing some sort of sand camouflage gear would have been a better idea. But then there are those sublime moments, when perfect contact is made between club face and ball. Stepping back you are able to truly admire your playing partner's shot.
Grab a round of golf at Helensville Golf Course. And today you have options:
- Pay $19 for a round for one person;
- Pay $36 for a round for two people;
- Or pay $69 for a round for four people.
Nestled amongst farmland and groves of native bush and just 35 minutes from downtown Auckland, Helensville Golf Club has been voted as one of the six best boutique courses in the Auckland Region. It boasts beautiful manicured tree-lined fairways, lakes and streams set in a park-like location, American-standard sand-based greens and loads of mature trees. Helensville Golf Club also has all the options at the ready. There are practice grounds for warming your swing up, cart hire, and a main bar and lounge to relax in and relive the golfing day that was.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.