We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Helensville Golf Club
$19 for One Person, $36 for Two People or $69 for Four People for a Round of Golf (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Chip, putt, slice, hook - whatever your preference - around a beautiful course.
- Grab a round of golf at Helensville Golf Club: pay $19 for one person, $36 for two people or $69 for four people.
- Enjoy an 18-hole course nestled amongst farmland and groves of native bush, just a 35-minute drive from downtown Auckland.
- Relive the golfing day at the Main Bar and Lounge afterwards with stunning views over the course.
Golf is the great leveler. Looking the part is a distinct initial advantage, but does that draw unnecessary attention to your actual ability? Face down in a bunker, trying to save your dignity and score from shooting skyward, you may wonder. Possibly, wearing some sort of sand camouflage gear would have been a better idea. But then there are those sublime moments, when perfect contact is made between club face and ball. Stepping back you are able to truly admire your playing partner's shot.
Grab a round of golf at Helensville Golf Course. And today you have options:
- Pay $19 for a round for one person;
- Pay $36 for a round for two people;
- Or pay $69 for a round for four people.
Nestled amongst farmland and groves of native bush and just 35 minutes from downtown Auckland, Helensville Golf Club has been voted as one of the six best boutique courses in the Auckland Region. It boasts beautiful manicured tree-lined fairways, lakes and streams set in a park-like location, American-standard sand-based greens and loads of mature trees. Helensville Golf Club also has all the options at the ready. There are practice grounds for warming your swing up, cart hire, and a main bar and lounge to relax in and relive the golfing day that was.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Great NZ Food Show – Waikato
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.