We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Heat Pump Doctors
From $2,100 for a Carrier Platinum Heat Pump & Air Conditioning Unit incl. Installation (value up to $3,550)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your home cool and crisp in the hot summer weather.
- Grab a 2.5kW / 3.2kW Carrier Platinum heat pump and air conditioning unit for only $2,100, or grab a 4.5kW / 5.5kW for $2,560 from Heat Pump Doctors, both including installation.
- Four functions to choose from: cooling in summer (air con), warm in winter (heating), dehumidifier (will stop mould taking over your home), and the classic fan option.
- Comes with a five year warranty.
- Save money with this super-efficient deal and on your power bills.
Unfortunately, there's no dial in the sky to get the weather to the perfect temperature—but there can be one in your home.
Grab a 2.5kW / 3.2kW Carrier Platinum heat pump and air conditioning unit for only $2,100, or grab a 4.5kW / 5.5kW for $2,560, from Heat Pump Doctors, both including installation. The 2.5kW / 3.2kW heat pump is suitable for bedrooms or the master bedroom (approximately 20-25m2 of heating - subject to room type) and the 4.5kW / 5.5kW is suitable for a lounge or open plan living area (approximately 40-45m2 of heating - subject to room type).
With summer here in full force and your fan on every night, it's probably time you upgraded to a much-needed heat pump to keep you cool on those hot nights and warm and snug on those cooler nights. Simply pick the room and the Heat Pump Doctors will come along to your place to install it, so you're all set to go.
- Efficiency: measured by COP (how many kW of heat output you get for every 1kW of power spent): 25H-A model = 3.95 or 45H-A model = 3.61
- You get almost 4kW of heat output from these units for every 1kW of power.
- Elegant, modern design – compact look with new aluminium finish flat panel allowing it to blend in with any interior decoration.
- High energy savings – Platinum 25H-A model gets 15% more energy savings than a standard 6 energy star rated inverter.
- Unique personal comfort with a night lamp on the indoor unit.
- Carrier is a 100% Toshiba product – backed by reliable Toshiba technology but marketed under the well-respected Carrier brand.
- Delivering perfect air sterilisation – Carrier XPower Platinum has an extra large filtration system allowing it to filter much more air than other systems, providing a more purified and healthy environment.
- Nano Photo Copper Zinc – destroys the cell membrane of bacteria, after passing through this filter air is 99.99% bacteria free and also decomposes smoke and other bad smells.
- Nano Silver – the power to sterilise and deodorise, inhibits multiplication and growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Gingseng – improves mental performance and resistance to damaging effects of stress.
- Five fan speeds plus Auto speed and 11 louvre positions!
- On/off Timing including Repeat Timer functions.
- Advanced DC Rotary Inverter technology – super efficient - saves power and reduces energy costs and reaches your desired temperature as quickly as possible.
- Super quiet unit operation.
- Includes Code of Compliance – certification for electrical works completed during installation, which will be useful for your home insurance purposes.
- Please click here to see the brochure for this amazing model.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.