We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Heat Pump Doctors
From $2,350 for a 3.5kw / 4.2kw Toshiba Heat Pump & Air Conditioning Unit incl. Installation (value up to $3,500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your home cool and crisp in the hot summer weather.
- Grab a 3.5kw / 4.2kw Toshiba heat pump and air conditioning unit including installation for only $2,350, or grab a 5.0kw / 5.8kw for $2,800 from Heat Pump Doctors.
- Four functions to choose from; cooling in summer, warm in winter, dehumidifier and the classic fan option.
- Comes with a five year warranty.
- Get ready for winter and ensure your home is nice and toasty.
Unfortunately, there's no dial in the sky to get the weather to the perfect temperature—but there can be one in your home.
Grab a 3.5kw / 4.2kw Toshiba heat pump and air conditioning unit, including installation for only $2,350, or grab a 5.0kw / 5.8kw for $2,800, from Heat Pump Doctors. The 3.5 / 4.2kw heat pump is ideal for bedrooms or the master bedroom (approximately 30-35m2 of heating - subject to room type) and the 5.0 / 5.8kw is ideal for a lounge or open plan living area (approximately 45-50m2 of heating - subject to room type).
With summer here in full force and your fan on every night, it's probably time you upgraded to a much-needed heat pump to keep you cool on those hot nights and warm and snug on those cooler nights. Simply pick the room and the Heat Pump Doctors will come along to your place to install it, so you're all set to go.
- Efficiency: measured by COP - get almost 4kW of heat output from these units for every 1kw of power.
- Plasma air purifier – absorbs and eliminates dust, pollen and viruses – collects tiny particles as small as 0.0001 micrometre. Can collect house dust in a room up to 21m2 within 30-minutes and consumes very little electricity.
- Anti-mould pre-filter
- Self-cleaning filters – inhibits the growth of mould and reduces moisture within the unit to avoid bacteria.
- Super oxi deo filter – contains a combination of coffee bean extract, vitamin C and Super Zeolite filters to work as an anti-oxidant and deodoriser.
- Air Ioniser.
- Five fan speeds including auto speed.
- Real time on/off timer and repeat timer functions.
- DC Hybrid Inverter technology – saves power, reduces energy costs and reaches your desired temperature as quickly as possible.
- Super quiet unit operation.
- Includes code of compliance – certification for electrical works completed during installation, which will be useful for your home insurance purposes.
- Please click here for a diagram of the special features.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.