We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Healing Day Spa Parnell
$65 for Bio-Cleanse Detox Foot Spa & Luxury Foot Massage (value $125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat your feet to a relaxing and therapeutic treatment.
- Grab a 1 hour bio-cleanse detox foot spa and luxury foot massage at Healing Day Spa, for only $65.
- Relax in a wonderful boutique day spa, surrounded by lush nature, yet conveniently located in Parnell.
- Try something new to improve your well-being.
Whether you're cramming them into five-inch heels or five year-old football boots, your feet take a lot of punishment for you (and from you). Don't you think they deserve a little pampering of their own?
Grab a 1 hour bio-cleanse detox foot spa and luxury foot massage at Healing Day Spa, for only $65.
Healing Day Spa has been pampering Aucklanders' since they opened their doors in 1997. Owned and operated by Rhonda Bayliss, this boutique day spa applies a modern twist to ancient healing rituals in order to positively affect your energy and spirit. Located in the beautiful suburb of Parnell, Healing Day Spa's Balinese French-inspired interior of the spa offers spacious treatment areas that are both beautiful and nurturing to the mind, body and soul. Filled with natural aromas and with an outdoor area shrouded in lush greens and ferns, you will truly feel like you've escaped to somewhere special. Today's deal starts you with a bio-cleanse detox foot spa. As your feet soak in a warm bath, you'll be able to see the water change colours as your body reacts to the minerals, leaving you feeling vibrant and energised. This is followed by a luxurious foot massage to help you feel deeply relaxed.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.