We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$199 for 2 Nights for 2 at Harvest Lodge, Havelock North (value $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to Hawke's Bay, one of the loveliest holiday destinations in the country, for less.
- Pay just $199 for two nights for two at the five-star Qualmark Harvest Lodge in Havelock North.
- Take advantage of comfortable rooms with creature comforts at affordable prices.
- Wander the upmarket village of Havelock North, where you'll be close to restaurants, wineries and local attractions.
Vineyards, wide open spaces, more relaxation than you can shake a feather at .. It's a given that Hawke's Bay is one of the loveliest holiday destinations imaginable - and today you're heading there for less. Pay just $199 for two nights for two at the five-star Qualmark Harvest Lodge in Havelock North, and enjoy a splash of delightful Mediterranean architecture to sweeten the deal.
Situated right in the heart of wine-loving Havelock North, Harvest Lodge features the best of quality accommodation at affordable prices. Indulge in an economical holiday option set right in the heart of the upmarket Havelock North village, where nearby restaurants, wineries and local attractions are guaranteed to keep you entertained during your stay.
Relax and unwind in a executive studio that combines your home comforts with an added touch of class that'll make your stay in the Bay that little bit more special. Cedar blinds adorn the windows to complement internal timber features, and rooms are tastefully decorated with original art and local photography. Make the most of air conditioning, double spa bath, flatscreen TV with SKY TV, private patio and super comfy king size bed - just one night in this room and you'll never want to leave.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.