We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Happy Pawes Ltd
$39 for Two Full Days of Dog Day Care for One Dog or $59 for Two Dogs (value up to $118)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab two full days of dog day care for one dog for $39 or for two dogs for $59 at Happy Pawes.
- Have your best friend sniff, dig and play around for two whole days.
- Your dog will be able to burn off excess energy under constant supervision.
You know you've got a problem when you come home and your canine companion has chewed its way through your favourite pair of leather shoes.
Give your pooch an outing when you grab two full days of dog day care for one dog for only $39 or two full days for two dogs for just $59 at Happy Pawes in Auckland.
Happy Pawes Dog Day Care is the place your dog wants to be. They have it all, including sandpits and paddling pools in the outside play area and two fantastic indoor play areas. Happy Pawes is not just your average dog day care. They cater for all types of dogs' needs, ensuring that they are not just using physical energy but also mental energy. The team at Happy Pawes are not just dog owners but are also professional dog trainers and are members of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers New Zealand. If Dog Day Care is new for you and your best friend then this is the perfect opportunity.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.