We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Haparanda Classic Yachts
$59 for the Ultimate Luxury Auckland Harbour Cruise on The Haparanda Luxury Schooner (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stable and comfortable, relax in the hammocks or bean bags on deck - a must-do experience in Auckland.
- Pay just $59 per person for a stunning harbour cruise aboard the luxury 70-foot classic schooner Haparanda.
- Enjoy one of the most popular things to do in Auckland.
- Choose from a 90-minute evening cruise on Wednesday or Friday, or a two-hour cruise on Saturday or Sunday.
- Combine the best of the Waitemata Harbour with one of the most luxurious vessels in Auckland and you've got yourself a beautiful summer's evening on the water.
- Refreshments and cocktails are available at the cash bar on board.
Sparkling glass seas, gentle waves lapping at the bow, aqua-green water that hides its depth, sun glistening off the mirrored cityscape beyond, and the rejuvenating sea breeze running through your hair... or an afternoon on the couch with a microwave pie, watching motorsport. Your choice.
Board the 70-foot classic schooner Haparanda and take in the beauty and diversity of the Waitemata Harbour from a whole new perspective – and immersed in luxury. For just $59 per person you can enjoy a harbour cruise. Choose from a 90-minute evening cruise on Wednesday or Friday, or a two-hour cruise on Saturday or Sunday. Sail to Bean Rock and take in the views of Rangitoto Island, Northern bays and Cityscape. A cash bar is also available for refreshments during your afternoon sail.
The luxury 70-foot schooner is complete with a spacious open-plan main saloon and a huge deck area, as well as a luxurious and elegant interior crafted in beautiful teak and leather, and enter a whole other world just moments from your doorstep. Haparanda is the perfect sunset cruise option - and at today's prices - for less.
Wednesday and Friday cruises depart at 6.30pm, Boarding at 6.00pm, and will return to dock at 8.00pm sharp. Saturday and Sunday cruises depart at 2.30pm, boarding at 2.00pm and will return at 4.30pm sharp.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.