We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Haparanda Classic Yachts
$59 for the Ultimate Luxury Auckland Harbour Cruise on The Haparanda Luxury Schooner (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stable and comfortable, relax in the hammocks or bean bags on deck - a must-do experience in Auckland.
- Pay just $59 per person for a stunning harbour cruise aboard the luxury 70-foot classic schooner Haparanda.
- Enjoy one of the most popular things to do in Auckland.
- Choose from a 90-minute evening cruise on Wednesday or Friday, or a two-hour cruise on Saturday or Sunday.
- Combine the best of the Waitemata Harbour with one of the most luxurious vessels in Auckland and you've got yourself a beautiful summer's evening on the water.
- Refreshments and cocktails are available at the cash bar on board.
Sparkling glass seas, gentle waves lapping at the bow, aqua-green water that hides its depth, sun glistening off the mirrored cityscape beyond, and the rejuvenating sea breeze running through your hair... or an afternoon on the couch with a microwave pie, watching motorsport. Your choice.
Board the 70-foot classic schooner Haparanda and take in the beauty and diversity of the Waitemata Harbour from a whole new perspective – and immersed in luxury. For just $59 per person you can enjoy a harbour cruise. Choose from a 90-minute evening cruise on Wednesday or Friday, or a two-hour cruise on Saturday or Sunday. Sail to Bean Rock and take in the views of Rangitoto Island, Northern bays and Cityscape. A cash bar is also available for refreshments during your afternoon sail.
The luxury 70-foot schooner is complete with a spacious open-plan main saloon and a huge deck area, as well as a luxurious and elegant interior crafted in beautiful teak and leather, and enter a whole other world just moments from your doorstep. Haparanda is the perfect sunset cruise option - and at today's prices - for less.
Wednesday and Friday cruises depart at 6.30pm, Boarding at 6.00pm, and will return to dock at 8.00pm sharp. Saturday and Sunday cruises depart at 2.30pm, boarding at 2.00pm and will return at 4.30pm sharp.