We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Haparanda Classic Yachts
$59 for the Ultimate Luxury Auckland Harbour Cruise on The Haparanda Luxury Schooner (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stable and comfortable, relax in the hammocks or bean bags on deck - a must-do experience in Auckland.
- Pay just $59 per person for a stunning harbour cruise aboard the luxury 70-foot classic schooner Haparanda.
- Enjoy one of the most popular things to do in Auckland.
- Choose from a 90-minute evening cruise on Wednesday or Friday, or a two-hour cruise on Saturday or Sunday.
- Combine the best of the Waitemata Harbour with one of the most luxurious vessels in Auckland and you've got yourself a beautiful summer's evening on the water.
- Refreshments and cocktails are available at the cash bar on board.
Sparkling glass seas, gentle waves lapping at the bow, aqua-green water that hides its depth, sun glistening off the mirrored cityscape beyond, and the rejuvenating sea breeze running through your hair... or an afternoon on the couch with a microwave pie, watching motorsport. Your choice.
Board the 70-foot classic schooner Haparanda and take in the beauty and diversity of the Waitemata Harbour from a whole new perspective – and immersed in luxury. For just $59 per person you can enjoy a harbour cruise. Choose from a 90-minute evening cruise on Wednesday or Friday, or a two-hour cruise on Saturday or Sunday. Sail to Bean Rock and take in the views of Rangitoto Island, Northern bays and Cityscape. A cash bar is also available for refreshments during your afternoon sail.
The luxury 70-foot schooner is complete with a spacious open-plan main saloon and a huge deck area, as well as a luxurious and elegant interior crafted in beautiful teak and leather, and enter a whole other world just moments from your doorstep. Haparanda is the perfect sunset cruise option - and at today's prices - for less.
Wednesday and Friday cruises depart at 6.30pm, Boarding at 6.00pm, and will return to dock at 8.00pm sharp. Saturday and Sunday cruises depart at 2.30pm, boarding at 2.00pm and will return at 4.30pm sharp.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.