We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Han's Hair Studio
$79 for a Wash, Hair Treatment, Cut, Blow Dry & Full Colour or Half Head of Foils (value $265)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sport a gorgeous new look this summer.
- Grab a wash, hair treatment, cut, blowdry and full colour of half head of foils at Han's Hair Studio for $79.
- Choose an entirely new colour for your hair or touch up any regrowth.
- Relax in an intimate and relaxing salon.
During the winter, your hair might be buried beneath a hoodie, beanie, or novelty racoon-skin hat, but summer's your chance to express yourself with an eye-catching new look.
Pay $79 for a wash, hair treatment, cut, blow dry and full colour or half head of foils at Han's Hair Studio.
Han's Hair Studio boasts affordable hairdressing and great, friendly service. Offering everything from colouring to perms, their excellent team of hair dressers will have you looking amazing in no time. You'll enjoy a full hair makeover with a wash, treatment and cut that'll freshen up your locks in time for winter. You have the choice between full colour for a radical change, or a half head of foils to touch up that regrowth. You'll love your new look and feel confident to get out there this season.
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.