We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Hanquin NZ Ltd
$299 for a Gbud Personal GPS Tracker incl. Two-Year Online Tracking Subscription (value $519)
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let your kids fly the coop just yet.
- Grab a Gbud personal GPS tracker, including two-year online tracking subscription and a Sim card preloaded with $20 for just $299.
- Complete the simple online set up, charge the battery and attach the device to your child or pet, or leave it in your vehicle.
- Send a location request online or via text and you'll receive a response in seconds.
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing where your child, pet or car is at anytime - also ideal for elderly people living on their own.
At some point in the distant future you'll be so keen for your kids to fly the coop you'll be practically packing their bags for them and shoving them out the door with a plane ticket in one hand as you grab their house key out of the other.
Until that time, keep your young ones safe and enjoy the peace of mind of knowing where they are at all times with a Gbud personal GPS tracker, including a two year online tracking subscription for just $299.
Gbud is the smallest tracking device on the market, developed for personal, vehicle or pet tracking. The online set up is simple and your Gbud comes with a prepay Sim card loaded with $20 to get you started. The device works likes a telephone with a GPS chip that communicates with satellites. Just charge the battery, attach the device to your child, pet, or place it in your car. When you send a location request, via a text to the device's unique number, or by logging in online, it reports back with it's position within seconds. Gbud also records it's location every two minutes, creating a log which you can access online at anytime. There's even an SOS button on the device in the event of an emergency. This ingenious device is ideal for kids, elderly people living on their own, or pets and cars.
Vist the Gbud website or view the Youtube clip for more information.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.