We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Hanquin NZ Ltd
$299 for a Gbud Personal GPS Tracker incl. Two-Year Online Tracking Subscription (value $519)
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let your kids fly the coop just yet.
- Grab a Gbud personal GPS tracker, including two-year online tracking subscription and a Sim card preloaded with $20 for just $299.
- Complete the simple online set up, charge the battery and attach the device to your child or pet, or leave it in your vehicle.
- Send a location request online or via text and you'll receive a response in seconds.
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing where your child, pet or car is at anytime - also ideal for elderly people living on their own.
At some point in the distant future you'll be so keen for your kids to fly the coop you'll be practically packing their bags for them and shoving them out the door with a plane ticket in one hand as you grab their house key out of the other.
Until that time, keep your young ones safe and enjoy the peace of mind of knowing where they are at all times with a Gbud personal GPS tracker, including a two year online tracking subscription for just $299.
Gbud is the smallest tracking device on the market, developed for personal, vehicle or pet tracking. The online set up is simple and your Gbud comes with a prepay Sim card loaded with $20 to get you started. The device works likes a telephone with a GPS chip that communicates with satellites. Just charge the battery, attach the device to your child, pet, or place it in your car. When you send a location request, via a text to the device's unique number, or by logging in online, it reports back with it's position within seconds. Gbud also records it's location every two minutes, creating a log which you can access online at anytime. There's even an SOS button on the device in the event of an emergency. This ingenious device is ideal for kids, elderly people living on their own, or pets and cars.
Vist the Gbud website or view the Youtube clip for more information.
More Great Auckland Deals
Paradice Ice Skating
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.