We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$19 for Any Men's Style Cut, incl. Wash, Head Massage & Optional Treatment (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put the ‘style’ back into ‘hair style’.
- Grab any men’s style cut, including a wash, head massage and optional treatment, from Hairdotcom in Auckland, all for just $19.
- Let the professionals give you the star treatment and leave you with a fresh, flattering and gorgeous cut.
How many times have you found yourself sitting on an upturned bucket in the kitchen, in your johns, with your mum wielding the dog clippers above your head? It’s a rather demoralising experience to say the least.
Get yourself a snip that doesn't need two weeks to look ‘kinda okay’ when you grab any men’s style cut, including a wash, head massage and optional treatment from Hairdotcom in Auckland, all for just $19.
This is the way to sleek, stylish, handsome hair. The stylists at Hairdotcom have this hair snipping business down to a fine art. Head on in, tell them what you want and sit back and relax. Drift off during the massage and relax in one of their comfy salon chairs - it’s all about service and quality with these chaps. No more shapeless, beard trimmer hair cuts for you sonny Jim!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.