We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$19 for Any Men's Style Cut, incl. Wash, Head Massage & Optional Treatment (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put the ‘style’ back into ‘hair style’.
- Grab any men’s style cut, including a wash, head massage and optional treatment, from Hairdotcom in Auckland, all for just $19.
- Let the professionals give you the star treatment and leave you with a fresh, flattering and gorgeous cut.
How many times have you found yourself sitting on an upturned bucket in the kitchen, in your johns, with your mum wielding the dog clippers above your head? It’s a rather demoralising experience to say the least.
Get yourself a snip that doesn't need two weeks to look ‘kinda okay’ when you grab any men’s style cut, including a wash, head massage and optional treatment from Hairdotcom in Auckland, all for just $19.
This is the way to sleek, stylish, handsome hair. The stylists at Hairdotcom have this hair snipping business down to a fine art. Head on in, tell them what you want and sit back and relax. Drift off during the massage and relax in one of their comfy salon chairs - it’s all about service and quality with these chaps. No more shapeless, beard trimmer hair cuts for you sonny Jim!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.