We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$29 for a Manicure, or Spa Pedicure, or $39 for Both (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let us not forget those wondrous body parts that let us do so much.
- Grab a manicure for $29, a spa pedicure for $29, or both for $39 at Hairdotcom in Auckland.
- A great post-Christmas treat.
We put our hands and toes to many good uses. Opposable thumbs - you beauties! Let us give thanks to these genius biological creations.
Treat those hard working hands and feet when you grab a manicure for $29, a spa pedicure for $29, or both for $39 at Hairdotcom in Auckland.
Relax and let the Hairdotcom team do what they will. Whether you are looking for fancy fingers or tremendous toes, they will have you sorted. Enjoy top quality service and elegant, soft and prettified appendages. No more awkwardly bending over your feet or smudging nail polish all over your hands. Just a whole load of pampering. Pure and simple.
More Great Auckland Deals
Eight Point Two Bistro & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.