We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Total Look - Kohimarama
$89 for Half Head Colour, Cut, Blow Wave, Head Massage & Treatment (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Re-invent yourself with this eye-catching beauty package.
- Grab a half head colour, cut, blow wave, head massage and treatment at Total Look for only $89.
- Feel beautiful inside and out.
The animal kingdom is full of inspiring changes. The homely caterpillar is able to transform into a resplendent butterfly, and the seahorse can even switch sexes. We as humans generally look for something more in line with the former, such as the beautifying metamorphosis offered in today's deal.
Grab a half head colour, cut, blow wave, head massage and treatment at Total Look for only $89.
The team of beauty specialists at Total Look are prepared to help you look and feel your best. Ivanka, Total Look's owner, was trained at the Servilles Academy. She'll listen to what you want out of the treatment. Then, just leave it all to her team, as they transform you with a range of treatments that'll have you feeling beautiful inside and out. With a head massage to boot, this is an experience that'll have you feeling fantastic inside and out.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.