We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Hair & Bodybliss Mt Eden
$99 for a Half-Head of Foils, Shampoo, Cut, Blow Wave, Conditioning Treatment & $30 Voucher (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reinvent your look for summer.
- Grab a half head of blonde foils, a shampoo, cut, blow wave, conditioning treatment at Hair and Body Bliss, for only $99.
- Get a bonus $30 voucher to use on your next colour treatment.
- Experience the friendly and quality service of these hair style gurus.
- Upgrade to a full head of foils for only $40. Extra charge for extra long and thick hair: $30 - $60 (quote given at consultation).
- Upgrade to GHD straighten or curls for $15.
If you're beginning to feel like your dark hair would best be complemented by long trench coats and some sporadic headbanging to doom metal then it's time to lighten up. Summer is here and there's no time like now to vamp up your hair with some beach babe blonde. Besides, blondes have more fun anyway.
Grab a half head of blonde foils, shampoo, cut, blow wave, conditioning treatment and a $30 voucher to use on your next colour treatment at Hair and Body Bliss, for only $99.
Hair and Body Bliss is the ideal place to relax and be pampered with all the attention directed on giving you the best possible service and quality experience. All their stylists are highly trained and fully qualified in all aspects of hairdressing so you can trust in their skills (and scissors). The intense conditioning treatment is a personalised nourishment to help improve the health of your hair. And don't forget that you also will get a $30 voucher to spend on your next colour treatment. So grab today's deal and get a new style for spring.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.