We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Hair & Bodybliss Mt Eden
$99 for a Half Head of Foils, Shampoo, Cut, Blow Wave, Conditioning Treatment, GHD Straighten & $50 Voucher (value $320)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reinvent your look for spring.
- Grab a half head of foils, a shampoo, cut, blow wave, conditioning treatment and GHD straighten at Hair and Body Bliss, for only $99.
- Get a bonus $50 voucher to use on your next colour treatment.
- Experience the friendly and quality service of these hair style gurus.
- Upgrade to a full head of foils for only $40. Extra charge for extra long and thick hair: $30 - $60 (quote given at consultation).
- Upgrade to GHD curls for $15.
Peacocks are rather majestic creatures. But what most people don't know is that peacocks were once just plain and simple brown birds that blended in with the crowd. Then after a bit of colouring and re-styling they revamped their look to become fashion icons in the bird kingdom.
Take a feather out of the peacocks book and re-invent your look. Grab a half head of foils, shampoo, cut, blow wave, conditioning treatment, GHD straighten and a $50 voucher to use on your next colour treatment at Hair and Body Bliss, for only $99. The foils will give your hair the wow factor, just as a peacock does when it fluffs its feathers.
Hair and Body Bliss is the ideal place to relax and be pampered with all the attention directed on giving you the best possible service and quality experience. All their stylists are highly trained and fully qualified in all aspects of hairdressing so you can trust in their skills (and scissors). The intense conditioning treatment is a personalised nourishment to help improve the health of your hair. And don't forget that you also will get a $50 voucher to spend on your next colour treatment. So grab today's deal and get a new style for spring.
More Great Auckland Deals
Viva Dance Studios
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.