We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$4 for a Full Fix Smoothie incl. Booster Shot at Habitual Fix Takapuna (value $7.40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Beat the heat.
- Grab a Full Fix smoothie with a booster shot at Habitual Fix in Takapuna for only $4.
- Choose from five different delicious flavours, including Mangoholic, Berry Chronic, Strawberry Pash, Choc Bomb, or Banana Nirvana.
- Feel even better, thanks to a Booster Shot infused with Protein, Energy, Immunity or Detox.
Contrary to what you may think, beating the heat this summer doesn't require boxing gloves or a list of derogatory slurs to yell at the sun. All it takes is a refreshing beverage that quenches your thirst and gives your body the boost it needs, all at the same time.
Grab a Full Fix-sized smoothie with a Booster Shot at Habitual Fix in Takapuna for only $4.
Fresh and delicious – that's what the people at Habitual Fix are all about, be it with sandwiches, salads, or with their tasty range of smoothies. With today's deal, you can choose from five delicious flavours including Mangoholic, Berry Chronic, Strawberry Pash, Choc Bomb, or their breakfast smoothie, Banana Nirvana. Give your drink an extra health kick by infusing it with a boost of Protein, Energy, Immunity or Detox, and be ready to take on whatever else this summer has in store for you.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.