We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for Past Life Regression Distance Healing (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invest in your future by solving yesterdays problems.
- Grab a Past Life Regression Distance Healing from Habitbreakers for only $49.
- Resolve feelings of being stuck or trapped.
The great Rafiki once said, "It doesn't matter! It's in the past!". If only this were true. Our past can often affect us more than we know or wish. Take this opportunity to put the past well and truly behind you.
Invest in your future and grab a Past Life Regression Distance Healing from Habitbreakers for only $49.
Clearing and changing events of the past can change the future. Habitbreakers can help if you are feeling stuck or trapped, feel powerless to change, or have a family curse with a Past Life Regression Healing. Two experienced Aboriginal dreamtime healers will work together to clear one issue. All you will need to do is complete a questionnaire and a phone call and Habitbreakers will do the rest and report back when they are finished.
For more information about a Past Life Regression Healing see their website here.
More Great Auckland Deals
iPhone 5 Deals
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.