We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Habit Platinum - The Viaduct
$39 for a 21 Day Membership (value $141)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Out with the old habits and in with the new.
- Grab a 21 day membership at Habit Platinum in Auckland for just $39.
- Let loose on their extensive range of equipment and facilities, and get stuck into some supervised training, and the cardio room.
- Enjoy their fresh, revitalising and elegant approach to fitness.
Body feeling a bit run down and neglected? Rome wasn’t built in a day, but we reckon you could whack up a temple in 21...
Give that body of yours the palatial makeover it deserves, grab a 21 days membership at Habit Platinum in Auckland for just $39.
These wonderful folk are all about creating healthy lifestyle habits. Habit Platinum is the gym of the gods. Their facilities and equipment are of the latest technology – their Hoist equipment is particularly spectacular and is specially designed to work in tune with your body. Located right in the viaduct, you will be just a minute away from work, the bus or train – visit before work, on your lunch break or on your way home. Start the day with a workout, clear your head with a yoga class at lunch or finish off with a swim. Habit Platinum is your oyster.
More Great Auckland Deals
LOOP Bistro + Bar - Kingsland
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.