We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for Six Weeks of Intro Gymnastics Classes (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take your budding gymnast to a place where they can channel all that energy.
- Grab six weeks of intro gymnastics at the GYM Club for just $39.
- Your children will have so much fun at GYM club they will not notice they are exercising and developing their minds and bodies.
- Gymnasts’ confidence builds as they earn and receive GYM club’s achievement badges.
- Classes are held at Kings school in Remuera on Wednesday at 3.30pm.
- If you can’t make the Kings class, click here for GYM club’s enquiry form to find out about other Auckland locations and times which may suit you better.
With all the jumping, rolling, and screaming your child does around the house, it's likely that they're already a budding gymnastic superstar. Take that ball of energy away from the fine china and put them in a place that's both fun and safe when you grab today's deal.
Grab six weeks of intro gymnastics classes at the GYM Club for just $39.
GYM Club provide a fun, friendly, and disciplined environment for boys and girls to develop themselves as gymnasts. GYM club’s responsible, professional staff that will look after your children every step of the way. The intro gymnastics class is a great chance for boys and girls to be active and competitive, while improving their balance, coordination, speed, strength, flexibility, discipline and mental concentration. Parents receive updated reports on their child's achievements at the end of each term.
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers - Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.