We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $66 for Gutter Protection Foam Inserts & From $520 for Gutter Protection Foam Inserts & Installation incl. Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- No more collecting leaves, Mr. Gutter.
- Grab gutter protection foam insert from $66 and gutter protection foam insert and installation from $520 from Gutter Foam in Auckland.
- Choose different size packages, depending upon your property.
- Brush off your DIY hat and install the foam yourself or have one of the Gutter Foam team professionally install.
- Protects your gutter from debris and won’t damage your roof.
- Gutter Foam cannot be used when collecting rain water. Alternative foams are available
Ever had the misfortune to get a good look at what builds up in your gutters after a few years of neglect? Yeah, not pretty. How about we sort that one out for you?
Say goodbye to gutter gunk when you grab gutter protection foam inserts from $66 and gutter protection foam inserts and installation from $520 from Gutter Foam in Auckland. Pick from the following options:
125mm x 1 metre Gutter Foam:
- 6 for $66
- 12 for $132
- 18 for $198
- 24 for $264
- 36 for $396
- 48 for $528
- 60 for $660
- 100sqm house with installation for $520
- 150sqm house with installation for $698
- 200sqm house with installation for $860
- 6 for $76
- 12 for $153
- 18 for $230
- 24 for $306
- 36 for $459
- 48 for $612
- 60 for $765
- 100sqm house with installation for $584
- 150sqm house with installation for $782
- 200sqm house with installation for $965
The chipper chaps are here to save the day, and rescue your clogged up gutter from itself. These incredible foam inserts are specially designed to protect your gutters from collecting leaves and all that yucky sludge that seems to accumulate up there. The inserts are perfect for DIY or professional installation and will not damage your roof or gutters.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.