We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Gulf Site Mix
$299 for Two Cubic Metres of Concrete Delivered (value $506)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Laying out your own red carpet will not give your neighbours the right impression.
- Grab two cubic metres of concrete delivered for just $299 from Gulf Site Mix.
- Make the most of the fantastic summer weather and put all those renovation plans into action.
Your ego's as big as Kanye West's shoe collection and you thought that laying your driveway with red carpet would give your new neighbours the right first impression. Everything was going so well until the carpet cleaning bills started to pile up putting an end to your beautiful dark twisted fantasy.
Summer is the perfect time to renovate outdoors so grab two cubic metres of concrete delivered for just $299 from Gulf Site Mix.
Whether your driveway is in dire need of resurfacing or you're taking on an exciting outdoors project this summer, the folks at Gulf Site Mix will get all your concrete requirements sorted pronto with this deal. The independent, family owned business has been providing Auckland with fresh site mixed concrete for years. Stop putting off those home projects and get the lads at Gulf Site Mix to whip up a batch of fresh, cost effective and sustainable concrete for you today.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.