We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$60 for Six Beginner One-Hour Guitar Lessons (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a unique custom tailored lesson plan to get you playing and writing your own songs fast.
- Grab six beginner one-hour guitar lessons with Guitar Coach for $60.
- Learn to read music, play and strum chords, play a popular song and write your own song (optional).
- Have one of Auckland's top coaches guide you on your musical journey while teaching only the best playing techniques.
- Work in a small group of six where you'll get group instruction, hands-on workshops and personalised attention on your playing technique.
Perhaps you dream of rock super stardom or maybe you wish to write a song about a guy that was definitely in the wrong and how you're never ever ever getting back together...like ever. Either way, there's only once place to begin those hard journeys.
Discover a love for music like you never imagined and pay $60 for six beginner one-hour guitar lessons with Guitar Coach.
Learning in a small group environment you'll enjoy plenty of attention from your expert instructor. From getting to know every chord, to eventually writing your own songs, these lessons pack plenty of punch. You'll learn from a top Auckland guitar coach who will teach you the ins and outs of this wonderful instrument. Pick up your guitar and make a start on your musical journey.
For more information about this course please visit http://guitarcoach.co.nz/modern-guitar-for-songwriters-101
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.