We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
GreatSights New Zealand
$85 for Mount Cook Day Tour, Queenstown to Queenstown (value $179)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forget the hype from the movies, New Zealand's best scenery needs to be seen up close and personal.
- Grab a Mt Cook Day Tour, from Queenstown and back, fo just $85 from GreatSights.
- Travel through the awe-inspiring landscapes of Central Otago.
- Take in the wonder of New Zealand's highest mountain.
You may have watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but you haven't experienced the wonder of New Zealand's most breath-taking scenery in 3D (unless they've brought out that trilogy in 3D). Get amongst the stunning landscapes without any silly red and blue glasses, with this unforgettable journey on offer.
Pay just $85 for a Mt Cook Day Tour from Queenstown and back to Queenstown with GreatSights. Feast your eyes on some of Aotearoa's most beautiful landscapes.
This spectacular journey works its way up through the rugged Kawarau River Gorge and the Cromwell fruit growing district, which gives you a glimpse at the wonder of Central Otago. From there, it's up through the Mackenzie Basin before arriving at Mt Cook National Park, home to the highest mountain in Australasia. Take time to enjoy the stunning landscape at Mt Cook village, or even take a scenic flight, which can be arranged through your driver.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.