We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve Music Festival
$39 for a Single VIP Ticket to Britomart Beach Party Music Festival NYE 2013 incl. Two Drinks or $99 for Two VIP Tickets, Four Drinks & a Set Dinner Menu for Two at Mexico Britomart or Takapuna on NYE (value up to $232)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ditch the tent, don your favourite party gear, put on some flip flops and hit the town.
- Grab a VIP ticket to New Year's Eve 2013 Britomart Beach City 18 hour music festival thanks to GrapeVinyl and Britomart Hospitality for just $39!
- Or grab two VIP tickets, four complimentary drinks and a set dinner menu for two at Mexico in Britomart or Takapuna, for only $99.
- Jump the queues and get exclusive access to 1885 Basement, District Dining and IKTO set up for a VIP experience.
- Dance your way into the New Year with an incredible line up of international live artists from USA, Australia, UK and Ibiza.
- Enjoy the best of Britomart or Takapuna cuisine, at Mexico!
Remember that time you all decided it would be a good idea spend New Year's Eve on that beach up north? And it rained and you spent the night huddled under an umbrella picking sand fleas out of your undies? Yeah, not one of your brightest plans.
- Celebrate the New Year in style when you grab a VIP ticket to New Years Eve 2013 Britomart Beach City 18-hour music festival for just $39. The VIP ticket will get you also get you exclusive access to 1885 basement, District Dining and IKTO and two complementary drinks.
- Or grab two VIP tickets, four complimentary drinks and a set dinner menu for two at Mexico in Britomart or Takapuna, for only $99. Enjoy the atmosphere and array of delicious Mexican food at this popular food hot spot.
Brought to you by GrapeVinyl and Britomart Hospitality, this 18-hour party goes from midday on 31st December 2012 to 6.00am on 1st January 2013! You'll be able to hop to and from some of Auckland’s best venues - 1885, Britomart Country Club, Racket, Agents and Merchants, Mexico, District Dining (VIP), Basement (VIP) and IKTO (VIP) - and go crazy to music artists from the USA, Australia, UK and Ibiza, as well as the best from NZ.
The entertainment will begin at midday and continue through the night. There will also be all the armchair athlete sports under the sun to battle your mates in the ultimate NYE showdown.
Each venue has a different style of music, so there's something for everyone!
The following entertainment has been scheduled for the precinct with each of the bars operating as satellite stages:
- All Good Funk Alliance (USA)
- Funkommunity Soundsystem
- J*Star (UK)
- Steve Richards (Ibiza)
- MR Doris (Ibiza)
- Don69 (UK)
- Omegaman (AUS)
- No Siesta (AUS)
- Rubber Johnson (AUS)
- Isaac Aesili
- Mikey Havoc
- Sweet Mix Kids
- DJ CXL
- GrapeVinyl DJ's and many more to be announced soon
Mexico Set Menu:
- your choice per person of one snack item, one taco and three additional dishes from any part of the menu.
- Salsa roja with house made corn chips
- Pickled vegetables
- Pumpkin, white bean and agave dip, flour tortillas
- Crispy potatoes tossed in celery lime salt w spicy tomatillo dressing
- Pibil rubbed pork with black beans, red cabbage, guajillo, sesame
- Beef brisket braised in coconut and ancho with green onion, chilli, papaya
- Cumin and anise blackened chicken with avocado, mint
- Wild mushroom, fennel and marjoram, sour cream, toasted pinenuts
- Pan fried fish vera cruz style with capers, candied olive
- Mexico’s fried chicken. Not to be missed!
- Pan fried Chorizo cooked w beer, mint migas and semi dried grapes
- Chipotle lime ceviche w black tomatoes, red pepper, garlic, coriander
- Grilled squid w mole amarillo de oaxaca, pink fir potato, yellow carrot
- Prawn, smoked paprika, chilli and orange, with corn salsa
- Roast eggplant, green onion and walnut with black cumin sour cream
- Achote chicken, citrus cured red onion, mint with slasa borracha
- Beetroot, blood orange, chilli peanut salad with queso fresco, tostada
- Quinoa, wild rice, green bean, grilled zucchini salad with mustard greens