We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve
$39 for a Single VIP Ticket to Britomart Beach Party Music Festival NYE 2013 incl. Two Drinks or $99 for Two VIP Tickets, Four Drinks & a Set Dinner Menu for Two at Mexico Britomart or Takapuna on NYE (value up to $232)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ditch the tent, don your favourite party gear, put on some flip flops and hit the town.
- Grab a VIP ticket to New Year's Eve 2013 Britomart Beach City 18 hour music festival thanks to GrapeVinyl and Britomart Hospitality for just $39!
- Or grab two VIP tickets, four complimentary drinks and a set dinner menu for two at Mexico in Britomart or Takapuna, for only $99.
- Jump the queues and get exclusive access to 1885 Basement, District Dining and IKTO set up for a VIP experience.
- Dance your way into the New Year with an incredible line up of international live artists from USA, Australia, UK and Ibiza.
- Enjoy the best of Britomart or Takapuna cuisine, at Mexico!
Remember that time you all decided it would be a good idea spend New Year's Eve on that beach up north? And it rained and you spent the night huddled under an umbrella picking sand fleas out of your undies? Yeah, not one of your brightest plans.
- Celebrate the New Year in style when you grab a VIP ticket to New Years Eve 2013 Britomart Beach City 18-hour music festival for just $39. The VIP ticket will get you also get you exclusive access to 1885 basement, District Dining and IKTO and two complementary drinks.
- Or grab two VIP tickets, four complimentary drinks and a set dinner menu for two at Mexico in Britomart or Takapuna, for only $99. Enjoy the atmosphere and array of delicious Mexican food at this popular food hot spot.
Brought to you by GrapeVinyl and Britomart Hospitality, this 18-hour party goes from midday on 31st December 2012 to 6.00am on 1st January 2013! You'll be able to hop to and from some of Auckland’s best venues - 1885, Britomart Country Club, Racket, Agents and Merchants, Mexico, District Dining (VIP), Basement (VIP) and IKTO (VIP) - and go crazy to music artists from the USA, Australia, UK and Ibiza, as well as the best from NZ.
The entertainment will begin at midday and continue through the night. There will also be all the armchair athlete sports under the sun to battle your mates in the ultimate NYE showdown.
Each venue has a different style of music, so there's something for everyone!
The following entertainment has been scheduled for the precinct with each of the bars operating as satellite stages:
- All Good Funk Alliance (USA)
- Funkommunity Soundsystem
- J*Star (UK)
- Steve Richards (Ibiza)
- MR Doris (Ibiza)
- Don69 (UK)
- Omegaman (AUS)
- No Siesta (AUS)
- Rubber Johnson (AUS)
- Isaac Aesili
- Mikey Havoc
- Sweet Mix Kids
- DJ CXL
- GrapeVinyl DJ's and many more to be announced soon
Mexico Set Menu:
- your choice per person of one snack item, one taco and three additional dishes from any part of the menu.
- Salsa roja with house made corn chips
- Pickled vegetables
- Pumpkin, white bean and agave dip, flour tortillas
- Crispy potatoes tossed in celery lime salt w spicy tomatillo dressing
- Pibil rubbed pork with black beans, red cabbage, guajillo, sesame
- Beef brisket braised in coconut and ancho with green onion, chilli, papaya
- Cumin and anise blackened chicken with avocado, mint
- Wild mushroom, fennel and marjoram, sour cream, toasted pinenuts
- Pan fried fish vera cruz style with capers, candied olive
- Mexico’s fried chicken. Not to be missed!
- Pan fried Chorizo cooked w beer, mint migas and semi dried grapes
- Chipotle lime ceviche w black tomatoes, red pepper, garlic, coriander
- Grilled squid w mole amarillo de oaxaca, pink fir potato, yellow carrot
- Prawn, smoked paprika, chilli and orange, with corn salsa
- Roast eggplant, green onion and walnut with black cumin sour cream
- Achote chicken, citrus cured red onion, mint with slasa borracha
- Beetroot, blood orange, chilli peanut salad with queso fresco, tostada
- Quinoa, wild rice, green bean, grilled zucchini salad with mustard greens
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.