We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve Music Festival
$30 for an Earlybird Ticket to New Year's Britomart Beach Party 14-Hour Music Festival - NYE 2013/2014 (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Auckland's biggest and best NYE event returns from a sold out year! This will sell out again so get in quick grabbies!
- Auckland is the first major city in the world to welcome in 2014, be part of the celebration.
- Forget pitching a tent in the rain this New Year's, don your favourite party gear, put on some flip flops and hit the town.
- Experience the ultimate beach party in our covered indoor beach with 4 tonnes of sand trucked into Britomart Precinct especially for this event!
- Grab a ticket to New Year's Eve 2013 Britomart Beach City 14 hour music festival thanks to GrapeVinyl and Britomart Hospitality for just $30!
- Dance your way into the New Year with an incredible line up of international live artists from all over the world. With over 10 different party zones, no matter what your taste in music, you'll be bringing in 2014 with a smile on your face.
Remember that time you all decided it would be a good idea spend New Year's Eve on that beach up north? And it rained and you spent the night huddled under an umbrella picking sand fleas out of your undies? Yeah, not one of your brightest plans.
Celebrate the New Year in style when you grab an earlybird ticket to New Year's Eve 2013 Britomart Beach City 14 hour music festival for just $30.
Brought to you by GrapeVinyl and Britomart Hospitality, this 14-hour party goes from 2pm on 31st December 2013 to 4.00am on 1st January 2014! You'll be able to hop to and from some of Auckland’s best venues - 1885, Britomart Country Club, Fukuko, Little Empire, Northern Steamship, Orleans, Racket, Tyler St Garage, The Crown and many more – and you'll go crazy to top music talent from all over the world, as well as the best from NZ.
Experience the ultimate beach party this summer with this coco cabana-themed day. Enjoy the refreshing signature drink, pina colada in the sun. The entertainment will begin at midday and continue through the night. There will also be all the armchair athlete sports under the sun to battle your mates in the ultimate NYE showdown.
Each venue has a different style of music, so there's something for everyone!
BRITOMART BEACH PARTY TICKETS SOLD OUT WELL BEFORE NEW YEAR'S EVE LAST YEAR. GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND BRING IN 2014 IN STYLE!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.