We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve
$40 for a Ticket to Britomart Beach Party Music Festival NYE 2013 & a Pair of Havaianas (value up to $82)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ditch the tent, don your favourite party gear, put on some flip flops and hit the town.
- Grab a GA ticket to New Year's Eve 2013 Britomart Beach City 18 hour music festival thanks to GrapeVinyl and Britomart Hospitality for just $40!
- This deal gets better as you'll get a sweet pair of Havaianas thrown in too.
- Or opt to spend the night high roller style by grabbing the VIP option for only $40.
- Dance your way into the New Year with an incredible line up of international live artists from USA, Australia, UK and Ibiza.
- See 2013 in with an action packed beach themed party in Auckland's best and busiest venues.
Remember that time you all decided it would be a good idea spend New Year's Eve on that beach up north? And it rained and you spent the night huddled under an umbrella picking sand fleas out of your undies? Yeah, not one of your brightest plans.
Celebrate the New Year in style when you grab a ticket to New Years Eve 2013 Britomart Beach City 18-hour music festival for just $40. You'll even get a pair of Havaianas thrown in too, so you can kick-start the new year in style. Or do experience the night in true high rollre style by grabbing a VIP experience including
Brought to you by GrapeVinyl and Britomart Hospitality, this 18-hour party goes from midday on 31st December 2012 to 6.00am on 1st January 2013! You'll be able to hop to and from some of Auckland’s best venues - 1885, Britomart Country Club, Racket, Agents and Merchants, Mexico, District Dining (VIP), Basement (VIP) and IKTO (VIP) - and go crazy to music artists from the USA, Australia, UK and Ibiza, as well as the best from NZ.
The entertainment will begin at midday and continue through the night. There will also be all the armchair athlete sports under the sun to battle your mates in the ultimate NYE showdown.
Redeem your Havaianas from the Havaianas Concept Store across from the event by 5pm.
Each venue has a different style of music, so there's something for everyone!
The following entertainment has been scheduled for the precinct with each of the bars operating as satellite stages:
- All Good Funk Alliance (USA)
- Funkommunity (Live)
- J*Star (UK)
- Steve Richards (Ibiza)
- MR Doris (Ibiza)
- Don69 (UK)
- Omegaman (AUS)
- No Siesta (AUS)
- Rubber Johnson (AUS)
- Isaac Aesili
- Mikey Havoc
- Sweet Mix Kids
- DJ CXL
- GrapeVinyl DJ's and many more to be announced soon
More Great Auckland Deals
Arboreal Tree Care Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.