We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Grace Bar and Restaurant
$19 for Five Glasses of Wine or MOA Tap Beer & Sharing Platter (value $62)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The moa must have been a delicious bird, because there's none left. Get in quick with this deal or you could miss out again.
- Grab five glasses of wine or MOA tap beer and a sharing platter from Grace Restaurant & Bar for only $19.
- Head along to this funky upstairs bar and enjoy scrummy food with delicious beverages.
- Ideal town location to start a night out.
Given the sheer size of the now extinct moa, one can only wonder what one of those outlandishly big drumsticks would taste like. We can't give you any insight on that, but we can offer you a completely different but equally delicious MOA.
Grab five glasses of wine or MOA beer and a sharing platter from Grace Restaurant & Bar for only $19.
Grace Restaurant is a newly renovated casual bar with a funky atmosphere. Their upstairs venue caters for everyone's tastes and the private themed rooms offer a great area for private parties. Take your GrabOne coupon down and exchange it for five glasses of their house wine or MOA tap beer and a tasting platter to get your teeth stuck into.
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers - Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.