We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$50 for Three-Course Set Menu for Two (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- How do you spell delicious? G-P-K.
- Grab a three course set menu for two at GPK Takapuna for only $50.
- Treat someone special to a great night out on the Shore.
- Choose from a tantalizing menu of starters and mains, including parsnip and artichoke soup, seared deep sea cod, glazed pork belly and Moroccan chicken.
- Enjoy a delicious dessert of crème brulee and fudge brownie.
- Vegetarian options available as well.
Great Palatable Kuisine? Gingers Per Kilometre? The truth is, the meaning behind GPK's name is as mysterious as the Bermuda Triangle - and just as alluring. Find out for yourself by grabbing this deal and discover one of the North Shore's culinary treasures.
Grab a three-course set menu for two at GPK Takapuna for just $50.
With three locations Auckland-wide, GPK is at the forefront of classy dining at affordable prices. Offering a wide range of menu items to suit all palates - including bar, grill and woodfired pizza - not to mention a plentiful bar selection, GPK is the perfect dining destination for casual after-work drinks, intimate meals or large-scale events. Today's deal is for GPK's location in Takapuna, ideally situated at the center of downtown Takapuna's thriving bar and restaurant scene.
Here are the choices for your three-course set menu:
- Roasted parsnip and Jerusalem artichoke soup
- Pain au lait with seared deep sea cod, roquette, coriander and lime mayonnaise
- Pressed chicken liver pate
- South Pacific tuna with shitake and lentil vinaigrette, seaweed butter and sesame
- Tender glazed pork belly with celeriac puree, walnut and morcilla crumb, maple jus
- Moroccan chicken with organic quinoa, macadamia crumble and spiced orange oil
- Tasting plate for two of crème brulee and fudge brownie