We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
GLB Medi Spa
$99 for Two Laser Vein Removal Treatments (value $700)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop those incy, wincy spider veins.
- Grab two laser vein removal treatments at Good Looking Beauty Medispa for only $99.
- Enjoy a professional consultation and refreshing hot or cold beverage before the treatment and complimentary laser gel to soothe your skin afterwards.
- Trust the highly skilled and internationally trained laser technicians to get the very best results.
- GLB Medispa have multiple treatment rooms hygenically cleaned and prepared for each and every client to give the best service possible.
- Discover unparalleled results from the top of the line Mediostar next laser machines crafted in Germany.
So, incy wincy spider climbed up the water spout? This inspirational tale of perserverance and triumph over adversity is all very nice, but it doesn't give you a clue as to what to do when incy, wincy spider veins start climbing up your legs.
We just happen to have the answer. Pay just $99 for two 15-minute spider vein-removal treatments for your legs or face at GLB Medispa. Unsightly facial and leg veins are a common problem affecting over 60% of the population. They include telangiectasia, spider veins, capillaries, rosacea, port wine stains, and vascular birthmarks.
Good Looking Beauty Medispa specializes in laser vein removal utilizing state-of-the-art technology. The procedures offered are comfortable, safe and involve no bandages or downtime.
Up until recently, the only treatments available to remove veins were through surgery or painful sclerotherapy injections. These procedures involve lengthy post-operative recovery periods and the wearing of uncomfortable bandages. They also pose a risk of infection, scarring, pigmentation or deep venous thrombosis (DVT).
Good Looking Beauty Medispa utilises the most advanced laser treatment for unwanted veins. This technology is a specialised method for removing unwanted facial and leg veins. The laser works by omitting a specialized light, with a specific wavelength, that passes through the skin and is preferentially absorbed by its target, the haemoglobin, within the unwanted blood vessels. The laser energy damages the lining of the blood vessels, causing them to disintegrate and disappear.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.