We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Good Looking Beauty Medi Spa
$99 for Two Laser Vein Removal Treatments (value $700)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop those incy, wincy spider veins.
- Grab two laser vein removal treatments at Good Looking Beauty Medispa for only $99.
- Enjoy a professional consultation and refreshing hot or cold beverage before the treatment and complimentary laser gel to soothe your skin afterwards.
- Trust the highly skilled and internationally trained laser technicians to get the very best results.
- GLB Medispa have multiple treatment rooms hygenically cleaned and prepared for each and every client to give the best service possible.
- Discover unparalleled results from the top of the line Mediostar next laser machines crafted in Germany.
So, incy wincy spider climbed up the water spout? This inspirational tale of perserverance and triumph over adversity is all very nice, but it doesn't give you a clue as to what to do when incy, wincy spider veins start climbing up your legs.
We just happen to have the answer. Pay just $99 for two 15-minute spider vein-removal treatments for your legs or face at GLB Medispa. Unsightly facial and leg veins are a common problem affecting over 60% of the population. They include telangiectasia, spider veins, capillaries, rosacea, port wine stains, and vascular birthmarks.
Good Looking Beauty Medispa specializes in laser vein removal utilizing state-of-the-art technology. The procedures offered are comfortable, safe and involve no bandages or downtime.
Up until recently, the only treatments available to remove veins were through surgery or painful sclerotherapy injections. These procedures involve lengthy post-operative recovery periods and the wearing of uncomfortable bandages. They also pose a risk of infection, scarring, pigmentation or deep venous thrombosis (DVT).
Good Looking Beauty Medispa utilises the most advanced laser treatment for unwanted veins. This technology is a specialised method for removing unwanted facial and leg veins. The laser works by omitting a specialized light, with a specific wavelength, that passes through the skin and is preferentially absorbed by its target, the haemoglobin, within the unwanted blood vessels. The laser energy damages the lining of the blood vessels, causing them to disintegrate and disappear.