We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Good George Brewing
Up to 53% off a Brewery Tour & Beer/Cider Tasting for up to 10 People incl. Tasters & a Platter (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover how your favourite beer was inspired and crafted, right here in Hamilton.
- Grab a brewery tour of the Good George Brewery with an actual beer brewer for up to ten people, including a beer and cider tasting and a platter to share.
- Learn about the exciting history of this great brand as you explore exactly what it is that makes their brews so special.
When something is magically delicious, it's not uncommon to wonder where the amazing-ness comes from. Did it trickle down from heaven in a tasty rain of glory? Was it found, hidden away, amongst a treasure trove of mouth-watering goodness? Or maybe, it was made right here in Hamilton, in an old church turned beer manufacturing palace? After all the Big Man used to reside there!
Discover how your favourite local beer was made with a brewery tour of the Good George Brewery for you and however many lucky mates you want to bring along. Your options are:
- Two person brewery tour for $15
- Four person brewery tour for $29
- Six person brewery tour for $42
- Eight person brewery tour for $57
- Ten person brewery tour for $70
With your tour, you'll also receive beer and cider tastings and a platter to share afterwards.
The Good George brand was developed by a group of friends with one goal in mind - to supply quality, New Zealand-made beer, that's both delicious and easy to enjoy with your mates. They went ahead and turned the old St. George's church into a thriving hub of beer making prowess, crafting exactly what they set out to achieve. And not only is this a working brewery, but it has full restaurant and bar facilities and a gem of a garden bar to enjoy at your leisure.
Explore their history and discover how the magic happens when you pick up today's tour deal. It's not every day you get to find out how your favourite drink is made, so grab your most deserving friends and head to the Good George brewery for a day out you'll definitely want to repeat.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.