We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Golden Sail Massage
$39 for a One-Hour Full Body Acupressure Massage (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forget wrapping paper and presents – treat yourself to a massage.
- Grab a one-hour full body acupressure massage from Golden Sail Massage in Newmarket, St Lukes or Downtown Auckland for just $39.
- Benefit from the pain relief provided by this ancient Chinese massage technique.
This is the time of year when the medicinal massage becomes obligatory.
Get your fix of pampering by grabbing a one-hour full body acupressure massage from Golden Sail Massage in Newmarket, St Lukes or Downtown Auckland for just $39.
Acupressure massage is an ancient Chinese technique that uses pressure on select meridian points around the body to release tension, stress and alleviate pain. Relax in the capable hands of the Golden Sail Massage experts and have all those aches and pains eradicated. You'll be all ready to go and sun yourself on the beach afterwards. Bring on the holidays.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.