We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Gold Coast Spa
$49 for a One-Hour Massage or $59 for a One-Hour Massage with Entry to the Hot Stone Spa, Sauna & Steam Room, incl. Parking (value $99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- No planking for you this winter!
- Grab a one-hour massage at Gold Coast Spa for $49. Or pay $59 and grab a one-hour massage with entry to the hot stone spa, sauna and steam room.
- Easy parking at their central Auckland location, just make sure to get a pin number from the reception.
- Unwind and warm up at this luxurious spa with a wide range of facilities to explore.
The heater has packed in, the freezing level is going up, insulation is at an all time low, you got caught in the rain walking home last week and now you feel like a plank of wood. Probably about time you sorted that out eh?
Grab a one-hour massage at Gold Coast Spa for $49. Or pay $59 and grab a one-hour massage with entry to the hot stone spa, sauna and steam room.
One can’t really argue with a one hour massage for $49. In fact, you definitely can’t. Period. And, for just $59, your entry into the hot stone spa, sauna and steam room will ensure that you're entirely defrosted and probably calm to the point of comatose. Of course, it is up to you whether you induce this state of tranquillity before or after your one hour long massage. You will walk out of Gold Coast Spa like a well oiled machine – the perfect way to fight off that winter ‘meh’ feeling.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.