We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Gold Coast Spa
$49 for a One-Hour Massage or $59 for One-Hour Massage with Entry to the Hot Stone Spa, Sauna & Steam Room (value $99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unwind, relax, and treat yourself to some pampering these summer holidays.
- Grab a one-hour massage for $49, or a one-hour massage with free entry into the hot stone spa, sauna and steam room at Gold Coast Spa for just $59.
- Easy parking at their central Auckland location, just make sure to get a pin number from the reception.
- Explore the spa's wide range of facilities.
In the summertime, when the weather is high, all you want to do sometimes is leave the kids on the beach with Mr Whippy and escape on your own.
Chill out when you grab a one-hour massage for $49 or take the experience to the next level with entry to the hot stone spa, sauna and steam room included for only $59 at Gold Coast Spa.
One can’t really argue with a one-hour massage for $49. In fact, you definitely can’t. Period. And with entry into the hot stone spa, sauna and steam room added on for only $59 you'll probably calm to the point of comatose. Of course, it is up to you whether you induce this state of tranquillity before or after your one hour long massage. You will walk out of Gold Coast Spa like a well oiled machine.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.